Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Olivia

Olivia had an appointment this morning with the allergy/asthma doctor....and we were told that she does indeed, have asthma. She did the breathing test (which was super hard!)...and we go back in one month for allergy testing, and to see if she's breathing better with her new medicine. 
She did a great job! The picture on the bottom right, she asked me to take it so she could see the circles that the nose plug left on her face, lol (I took the picture and she had to look at it right away to see what she looked like)...
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristal May 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

I am so sorry for the diagnoses. I hope the meds work to control it!

The circles on the nose is so cute...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP