Monday, July 20, 2015

My spunky and sweet Bella boo is SEVEN!! Oh my goodness!! Yesterday was her birthday, and she decided she wanted to spend the day at York's Wild Kingdom! It was about 9000 degrees outside, and SUPER humid...perfect day for the zoo, right (especially when your baby wearing, lol)? We picked up her friend Kiera, and off we went!! They went on this ride a TON....I think it helped cool them off (and giggle, lol)...


We thought for sure one of them was going to fall in the duck pond (Kiera did have her shoe fall in, lol)...


We finished her day off with dinner and ice cream at Friendly's....I think she had a GREAT day!! Happy Birthday my Bella boo.....you keep life so very interesting!! I love your spunk, your affection....and your true love of life.....don't ever change!! I can't wait to see what this year holds for you!! I love you so much!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP