Friday, June 17, 2011

Last day

Today was my Lexi's last day of Elementary School. **sob**
Her last time riding on her bus, as next year she will have a new bus, with a new bus driver..(yes, lol, I was 'that' embarassing mom taking pictures of her getting off the bus)..
.
I went into her school this morning to watch the 5th grade awards ceremony...Lexi was looking very 'spirited', lol...
...and was so very proud when Lexi was given the 'Presidential Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence'.....
...very few kids received this award, and I'm so proud of my Lexi for getting one...
...she was very excited to get a letter from President Obama, on White House letterhead...
I'm so proud of my smart baby girl!!!

1 comments:

Kristal June 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Congrats on the award - how awesome!

LOVE the hat!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP