Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lexi

I brought Lexi tonight for her dance pictures (amidst tornado warnings). I **never** do dance pictures with the studio, as I prefer to do my own...but her teacher begged me to do the group shot for her theater class! They are dancing to a Toy Story melody....Lexi is Mrs. Potato Head, lol....I'll be doing her dance pictures this weekend.
She looks so grown up with makeup on, waaaaaaay older than 10....thank goodness she hates the makeup and vows that she will 'never' wear, it...(can I get that in writing???)...

1 comments:

Kristal June 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

You, I know, take way better pictures than the dance people.

She looks stunning. And tell her I'm 39 and have yet to wear makeup {but maybe I should LOL}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP