Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Beach day

We went to Short Sands today!! It was SUPER hot out, which means the beach was sort of packed! We lucked out and got a spot right by the rocks, which just so happens to be my bubs most favorite part of the beach!


And being next to the rocks means that Bella got about a gazillion crabs (we are gentle, and always put them back)....


Seriously...a bazillion (these are only ONE of our pails)...


This one kept pinching her, and she kept picking it up anyways (momma does NOT pick up OR touch crabs, lol)!!


We brought Lena with us, from across the street...


It was a fantastic day!!

1 comments:

Kristal July 2, 2014 at 9:39 PM  

That looks like a great day! Love all the crabs.... and so want a fish eye lens every time you post pictures taken with one.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP