Sunday, July 27, 2014

Party day

Sooo...we had our party yesterday!! My good friend Nichole, made the girls' cake! Olivia told her that she wanted a rainbow theme, Bella wanted a candy theme....and we LOVE what she came up with!!


There may have been an overabundance of candy...


Bella.....is a HUGE One Direction fan, and I looked everywhere for a small Zayn doll, with no luck....so I got her a cardboard cutout, and had him hold her candle...


....and she LOVED it!


Singing to BOTH girls...


There were lots of friends and family there to celebrate...


There was lots of swimming...


...and pinata fun!!


The bouncy house was always occupied....Uncle Shaun let Ty beat on him a little in it...


So many great presents bought for the girls....they are so very lucky...


...Olivia was SUPER serious the whole time opening presents, lol...


...it was an AMAZING day!! Thank you EVERYONE for coming to celebrate with us!! We are so very lucky to have so many WONDERFUL people in our lives!!

1 comments:

Kristal July 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM  

Looks like it was an amazing party!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP