Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bensons

We went to Benson's park today!! A bazillion years ago, when I was a kid, Benson's was called 'Benson's Wild Animal Farm'....and it was sort of a zoo.  Well, they no longer have animals.....and now they have a big playground there.  Its so beautiful....and there are still some empty cages remaining.  I can't wait to explore it further!!



My lighting is so blah...but I worked with what I had!!


They also have a dog park there....so Lucy got to go make friends!


Noone under the age of 11 is allowed in the dog park, so the littles had to watch from the fence...


I can't wait to go back (its only 20 minutes from us)!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP