Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Home from Disney!

We just got home, late Monday night from our Disney trip. I've got a bunch of photo's to go through, but these are some of my favorites so far...
Olivia and the giant hippo (I love that you can see her little upturned nose)...


A couple from Epcot...




A couple of character meetings...




Olivia liked to kiss (eat) the noses of most characters we met...


This is how Olivia napped most times, in my arms, which was VERY difficult as she's not a lightweight!!


...until I discovered this little hammock on top of the stroller for her (thank goodness)...


Lexi found a way to kept cool in the HOT sun, by spraying her face with her water fan...



A couple of my favorite animals from Animal Kingdom, and the Safari ride...




A couple shots of the fireworks from Magic Kingdom!




I've got a ton more pictures to go through, so most likely I'll be posting more soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Awww, such great pictures Jess. I love the ones of Olivia sleeping. The girls are such dolls. *love*

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP