Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day at the beach!



We went to the beach on Memorial Day...it was a gorgeous sunny day, Keith was off from work, so off to the beach we went! The water was only 49 degrees (brrrrrr)...but it didn't stop the girls from playing in it, Lexi moreso than Livs! Lexi long legs (looks like a spider to me, lol)... Deep in thought...
Digging in the sand... Lexi on the boogie board... This was Olivia's idea of swimming, lol...
Looking forward to the summer....and hopefully MANY beach days ahead!

1 comments:

Unknown June 8, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

LOVE your photos! Just gorgeous girls!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP