Friday, August 15, 2008

Brayden Scott!

Whitney is up from Maryland, and I got to meet her little man, Brayden Scott, who is 7 weeks old. He was a good lil' guy, and cooperated for Auntie Jess to do his pictures....
I love how tiny he looks compared to Momma's hand...




Brayden and the bear, for Grammy...





Little Brayden man, and the first baby of the family, Max...



Just a couple of Brayden and Bella....its hard getting a 3week old and a 7 week old to cooperate at the same time! One was either spitting up, crying, or sleeping the entire time, lol!


So, Whit...you know I've got a ton more to go through....we're gonna miss you, and I can't wait until October to do his 3 month pictures!!

1 comments:

PatrĂ­cia Marques August 15, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Hi, beautifful images.
Congratulations!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP