Saturday, September 20, 2008

Miss Lucy!

Sooo....I attempted to take pictures of Miss Lucy, who happens to be Olivia's best buddy, but Lucy had other ideas! It was really too late in the day to get good light, and she just didn't want to sit still for a second!


Awww...loving sisters!


I think Miss Jeanna was born to be a supermodel, so I may snag her for a little photoshoot, since she LOVES to pose!


So, Debbie....I expect a 'retake' in the near future, eh? I'll come to YOUR house, so maybe we can get Lucy a bit more comfortable!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP