Sunday, August 2, 2009

Olivia's year of being 2!


In August of 2008, I turned 2...



....and I got used to life with a baby sister!


In September, when I was 2, I went to the beach and threw cheeseballs to the seagulls!


In October, when I was 2, Mommy took this picture of me in a scarf that she LOVED...


...and I painted pumpkins with Lexi...


...and I was a monkey for Halloween!



In November, when I was 2, I giggled when I wore a big headband...


...and I took some fun pictures with Mommy!


In December, when I was 2, I took pictures for our Christmas card...


....and I took some fun pictures getting ready for Christmas!


In January, when I was 2, I loved to look pretty with necklaces...


...and I pretended that a banana was a telephone!


In February, when I was 2, I celebrated Valentine's Day...


...and shared Valentine lollipops with my baby sister...

....and celebrated my great grandfather's 85th birthday (I LOVE YOU, POP)....



...and Momma thought I looked SUPER cute in this jean vest!


In March, when I was 2, I took pictures with my big sister outside...


...took pictures with my baby sister inside...


...and I pretended to be an angel (Momma says I'm a bit more devilish)!


In April, when I was 2, we celebrated Easter...


...and we had some summer-like weather and went to the beach!



In May, when I was 2, I gave Momma lots of lovin' on Mother's Day...


...and Momma bought me a purple parasol!


In June when I was 2, I had a cute hairdo...


....and I took pictures in a field of daisies!


In July when I was 2, I celebrated the fourth of July at my Auntie Sonya's house...


....and I went to the beach!!


In August, when I was 2 (for ONE day), we had a BIG party to celebrate MY birthday, and my 2 sisters birthday...


And on my birthday, TODAY, when I turned 3, Mommy took me to the zoo, and to Friendly's...and took this picture at exactly 12:33pm, 3 years after I was born...


Happy Birthday my sweet Olivia Rose......you are the spunkiest, most loving, funniest THREE year old that I know!! I love you!!

1 comments:

nana August 5, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

I love Olivia's year in pictures. she is the spunkiest, most adorable little girl ever!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP