Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Haircuts

I took the girls for their back to school haircuts today! It was Olivia's very first haircut....and honestly, I couldn't bear for them to cut more than an inch off, lol, as I didn't want to lose her curls!!

....and Olivia got one green hair extension put in!


And Bella got a little trim, too! Just her little baby hairs, and she sat soooo well for it....

...and she got a blue extension put in (better pictures to come, she came home and went down for a nap right away)...

Lexi only got a smidge cut off....she's growing her hair out so she can donate it....BUT she did get a green and pink extension...

1 comments:

Kristal August 24, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Love the hair extensions! My youngest LOVES getting her hair done... she is soooooo girly!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP