Monday, November 22, 2010

Torture

So, Ty is 8 weeks old now, and Bella has not grown tired of rubbing his head, touching his face, pouncing on him.....basically, just torturing him. This makes me laugh because Ty is staring at me, as though he is horrified that I'm taking picking pictures as she is torturing him, and Bella, well, Bella just looks like a ragamuffin, covered in markers with the look of trouble in her eyes....

Oh, and if you were wondering what was on Bella's hand....well, she did her own nails with her sparkly purple nailpolish (though I don't believe she got any on the actual nail)...

1 comments:

Kristal November 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Oh gosh... that first picture is priceless and the second one reminds me of my daughter!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP