Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Year of Favorites

A whole year has gone by....and I did my 365 posts! I have so many favorites from the year, I will try to pick at least 2 from each month. My favorites are not all technically correct, but they evoke some kind of emotion inside me...they make me smile, or make my heart go 'pitter patter'...
January...
I love this because of all her little rolls....





February...







Superbowl girl...

One of my favorites...hanging as a 15x30 canvas on my wall...



March...








April...






May....my daisy field obsession began...



Olivia's dance pictures...


June....the daisy field obsession continued...



Father's Day love...






July...my Lexi girl turned 10...


...and we had a really cool lizard party...
...and Bella turned 2...




August...my baby girl turned 4 and the binky fairy came for a visit...



Photoshoot at the beach with my 3 favorite little girls, before baby boy makes his intro...







September...ahhh the birth of my baby boy!





Olivia's VERY first day of school...oh how Bella missed her...



Looove the sunflower field...




October...gosh I have so many favorites of my new little man, so hard to be selective here!!









My November favorites...



I love seeing the love between Ty and his great grandfather...





And December favorites...
My family...




I hope to do a post a day again this year, I love that it encourages me to take out my camera and capture things that I may not have otherwise captured...
Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Anonymous January 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Love them all... it had to be hard to choose!

Great family shot!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum January 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

Great year in review photos.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP