Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! My girls really had a good time giving out their Valentine's to their friends this year....they love the reactions they're getting, lol!! They each picked what they wanted to do for their cards (except for Ty, lol).
Ty's card...

Bella decided she wanted to do a 'pop' Valentine (and yes, I rotated her hand in photoshop, so she wouldn't be holding the pop in front of her face, lol)...


Olivia wanted to do Valentine's like Lexi's from last year...

Lexi had to do 'alien' valentine's (she's so not girly, lol)...baby 'Alien Ty' on her shoulder is a little creepy, lol....


...which then Olivia and Bella INSISTED on giving out alien ones, along with their other ones...

2 comments:

Erin February 15, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

omg! these are great! how fun!

Kristal February 15, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

We did the pop valentine last year it was so fun! Love them all... Lexi cracks me up!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP