Saturday, March 5, 2011

Zoe

We've had Zoe for about 12 years....and 2 years ago we found out that Lexi's allergic to cats (after having 2 cats her entire life). I swear, that since finding out about the allergy, Zoe is more drawn to Lexi than before...and in the winter months, when she's not going outside, she can be found curled up in Lexi's bed, snuggling with Lexi as she's reading a book, or playing with her Ipod.

And Zoe has a thing about licking, lol...I think she's part dog...


Luckily, for whatever reason, Lexi doesn't seem to get her itchy swollen eyes around Zoe (thank goodness)!

1 comments:

Kristal March 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

LOL... one of our cats is a licker too. She is also a dog hater so we don't see her much {she didn't mind our last dog, but hates the new one}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP