Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shots

Tyler had his 6 month check up today! He's in the 90th percentile all around...21 lbs, 28 inches long...even his head is in the 90th percentile! The doctor was very impressed with Ty's ability to sit up by himself (he said babies usually do that at 7 months)...and all in all it was a great appointment, Ty didn't even cry when he got his shots! I don't usually use this color background, as I'm not a big fan...but I think I like it with Ty's eye color...showing off his bandaid from his shots...and his dimply little tush...

1 comments:

Kristal April 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

How adorable! I don't think my kids have ever been in the 90%... one was negative for awhile!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP