Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Olivia's first day


My baby girl Olivia had her VERY first day of Kindergarten today!! She was so, so excited!! Luckily she is going to afternoon kindergarten, since Momma had to wake her up at 10am, lol!!
She was so excited waiting for the bus....


She got on so confident, big smiles....
...and off she went!! **sob**
So, Tyler, Bella, and I hopped in my car and drove to the school, to see her get off the bus....
...and go into the school! Parents weren't allowed to go in...booooo!!
She came home on the elementary school bus, with all the big kids, at 3:30pm....so excited and happy!!
She had an absolutely FABULOUS first day, and can't wait to go back!! (and momma only cried a little)

2 comments:

barbara soave August 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

so grown up and so good to see her so happy!

Kristal September 1, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

What??? They don't let Mama's in the building. That is not right.

Glad she had a great first day! Kids here are starting today so we are watching them walk by all morning.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP