Sunday, November 6, 2011

Parties and trick or treat

What a day today!! First....threw a surprise party for my fabulous Mom....and she was completely surprised!! She deserves the world....and I was so thrilled to pull off the surprise factor (which is hard since I talk to her at least 3 times a day, lol)....
....and then we had trick or treat since it was cancelled last week (due to the snowstorm/power outtages)!
Lexi was a demented surgeon (never did get a photoshoot with her, so I snapped a few right as we were heading out the door)...

...and my nephew Michael was a mad scientist, lol!
Happy Birthday to Mom...........and Happy trick or treating!!!

1 comments:

Kristal November 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

How fun that you were able to pull that off for your Mom!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP