Monday, May 20, 2013

First lake visit of the year!

Lexi had her last art class....so we dropped her off, and went about a mile down the road to the lake!  The water was suuuuuuuuuuuper cold, but it was warm and muggy out today, so the kids loved it!



Olivia is my BIGGEST waterbug...


Ty's close behind...


...and then there's Bella, who doesn't really love the water, but has fun nonetheless....


Olivia froze a little when she dumped the water over her head, lol...


And Bella liked to hangout in the lifeguard chair, overlooking her brother and sister...


We're going to be spending ALOT of time at the lake this summer!

1 comments:

Kristal May 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM  

Oh that had to be freezing water!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP