Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ty

Poor Ty man.....he got a new Superman backpack, and when I was getting Bella ready for school, he got his backpack ready.  We walked outside to the busstop, Ty was so proud of it, even asking me to take his picture...


...and then the bus came. And Ty tried to get on...poor guy thought that if he had a backpack, he could go to school. He was NOT a happy boy!  I told him once he's potty trained, we'll discuss the whole school thing...can't go to school in diapers!!

1 comments:

Kristal September 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM  

Poor Ty... you just need to homeschool his best friend so she can stay home with him LOL

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP