Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I spent the day with my loves....wouldn't have it any other way! Olivia insisted on 'heart' hair pigtails this morning....


Bella and I made cupcakes for her class...and they looked so pretty when they left with her this morning...


...and I knew I should've driven her, but she insisted on taking the bus. Well, apparently on the way TO school, she dropped them. **sigh** They were so pretty before, lol....she said everyone thought they tasted GREAT, lol. This is how they arrived home...


Bella gave her friends the usual Valentine she wants to do EVERY year. She said since kindergarten is a different school than her preschool, that her friends hadn't seen them yet...


Olivia, we mixed it up a little this year....


I slacked and didn't do Tyler (oops)...and Lexi knows she owes me a photoshoot!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comments:

Kristal February 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM  

Love them both - great idea on the second one with the heart!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP