Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Difference

It was a little chilly today....but that doesn't stop us from playing outside (and with the time change we are out later and later).  The difference in my girls kills me.  Bella insisted on wearing her big, bulky snowsuit to play..while Olivia insisted in only wearing a sweatshirt (holding a freeze pop, lol)....


...I had to hide to take their picture, as Bella was sure that I was laughing at her, lol.
They spent a couple of hours sledding down this TINY hill across the street from our house...giggling and giggling away...



We cannot wait for Spring weather!!

1 comments:

Kristal March 18, 2014 at 8:52 PM  

We are so ready for spring. We hit 50 today and it was so exciting!

I love the snowsuit. I need to get that for my youngest!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP