Thursday, June 19, 2014

End of 2nd grade and dinner

AND...Olivia is finished 2nd grade!! Woohoo!! School is out for the summer.....we are looking forward to days at the beach, swimming at the lake....and hanging by the pool!
 Olivia got the 'Kindness' award at school....love my sweet girl!

We will miss her teacher so very much! Olivia has had her for 2 years, Mrs Ganley looped from first grade to second....crossing our fingers that Bella gets her for second grade!!


And tonight we went to dinner to celebrate Lexi's graduation....she wanted some Prime Rib, so off to the Outback we went!

1 comments:

Kristal June 20, 2014 at 5:19 PM  

Your school year goes so much longer than ours here. They are out the first week in June {although they had to make it a little longer this year because of so many snow days}.

Congrats to your girls!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP