Sunday, August 3, 2014

Some more pictures from our day yesterday!! I didn't take a ton of animal pictures, only really when Olivia told me to, lol!


The kangaroos were a favorite to watch... 


These 2 were boxing.... 


The tiger was agitated, which made me sad...I think his enclosure was way too small... 


They LOVED the camel rides (though Lexi and I think its super sad to imagine that this is their life)... 


Haha...Ty went through this funhouse about 9 gazillion times.....at the end when you have to run through the spinning tunnel, he would fall and it would roll him...he would laugh hysterically....


Haileigh made it... 


Bella did not, lol... 


We played games until EVERYONE won something... 


Ty was hysterical in the house of mirrors, he kept walking into the mirror and giggling... 


It was a FANTASTIC day!!

2 comments:

barbara August 3, 2014 at 10:15 PM  

Gorgeous pictures, everyone looks so happy.

Kristal August 4, 2014 at 10:41 PM  

That looks like one fabulous day!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP