Monday, September 1, 2014

LIly and Rachel

I took pictures of Rachel and Lily today! They are twins...and in their senior year of high school. I took indoor and outdoor shots.....but I just love, love, love the outside ones!

Miss Rachel...

...and Miss Lily!


And Lily's friend, Lauren...


Aren't they gorgeous?! I haven't gone through many of the backdrop ones yet....I just love the outside ones too much!


I'm hoping to get alot done while the kids are at school this week, as I have so, so many pictures to go through!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP