Friday, February 13, 2015

Father Daughter Dance

The girls had their father daughter dance tonight!  Normally its in late Spring, when the weather is warm and gorgeous.  We are in an 'arctic freeze' right now......so the girls weren't up for the usual outdoor pictures!!
A quick one together...


...and one each with Daddy!


I almost snuck to the dance to take pictures, but opted to let Daddy-o have his time with the girls! They had SO much fun...Olivia won a raffle....and they came home exhausted, with BIG smiles.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP