Thursday, June 18, 2015

Car Seat Test

Jace had his follow up car seat test today!  When he was in the NICU, he was given the test (sit in the carseat for 90 minutes)...and he FAILED.  His heart rate dropped, and his oxygen level dropped....so he came home from the hospital in a car bed.    Today we went for an appointment at Children's Hospital in Boston for a repeat test....and he PASSED!  Yay!!


So......NO MORE CAR BED!! Not only do I feel like Jace is super unsafe in it (he feels every single bump, as there is no padding)....but it takes up TWO seats!! Jace and I are thrilled to be DONE with it!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP