Thursday, August 4, 2016

Olivia's Birthday

Eek...my baby girl is DOUBLE digits!! Olivia woke up, and after a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and bacon (her choice), opted to head to the Roger Williams Zoo in Rhode Island (original plans were to head to the beach, but it was not beach weather)!

Lexi maaaaaaaaay have been hunting Pokemon while there, lol...

It was a FANTASTIC day...the zoo was wonderful....Olivia was wished a Happy Birthday by about a bazillion people, thanks to her GIANT pin!! Stay tuned for Olivia's Year of being 9!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP