Thursday, July 20, 2017

Happy Birthday to Bella!!

My spunky, sassy, crazy Bella boo is NINE today!! Not sure when she grew up on me!? She had a FANTASTIC day!! Her bestie slept over last night, and after a breakfast of pancakes and bacon (her choice), off we went to get our nails done! We then spent the day at the beach, crab hunting, swimming and boogie boarding...we walked to the center to get ice cream around 4...and then some more swimming! Ended with dinner at Friendly's......and finally home and we are all exhausted!! (the whole fam went, Bella only wanted the pictures with Keira posted tonight...hahaha). I will be working on Bella's year of being 8 tomorrow!!
Happy Birthday to the wildest girl I know.....my Bella boo, you keep life interesting and entertaining....hahahaha.....don't ever change your spunky ways!! Love you madly!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP