Sunday, June 10, 2018

Graduation (super long post)

Its official, my Lexi girl is a high school graduate!! My heart is full....bursting with pride. Lex, you amaze me every single day of my life. Your bright smile, your witty humor...you are my very best friend. You saved my life....you gave me strength when I had none....and we got through some of the toughest times of our lives, as a team. I love you so much, Lex.....you ARE going to change the world.....and I am so, so proud of the beautiful, amazing, thoughtful, and driven young woman you've become. 
You crushed high school....I cannot wait to see all you accomplish in life!!!! 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP