Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Happy Birthday Lexi!!

And just like that....I am a momma of an 18 year old. Happy Birthday to you, my Lexi girl. You amaze me every single day.....the pride I have for you is beyond words. From the time you were an infant....you were my pillar of strength. We've been through some TOUGH times, times I never would've made it through without you. You went from being a cute, giggling toddler, who noone could understand, haha.....to the insanely smart and beautiful young woman you are today. Words can't describe my love for you.....the bond we have....the pride I feel when I see all that you are, all that you've accomplished. Your first 18 years have been nothing short of AMAZING. The future is yours....I can't even begin to imagine all that you will achieve. NEVER change who you are....keep that dirty sense of humor, with that sweet innocent face...hahaha....keep reaching for the stars.
 'Promise me you'll always remember- You're BRAVER than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, SMARTER than you think, and LOVED more than you know.'
      -Christopher Robin



 Happy Birthday to you, my beautiful girl....I love you so, so much!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP