Friday, August 3, 2018

Olivia is 12!!

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday dear Oliviaaaaaaaaaa, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Started the day with presents...followed by Olivia's favorite breakfast...cinnamon rolls and BACON!!

And off to the beach we went!

And ended with dinner at her FAVORITE place...Friendlys!! It was an AMAZING day!!! And just like that, my sweet, beautiful Olivia is 12!! Last year of being a PRE TEEN!!! Happy Birthday to one of the kindest, biggest hearted girls I know.....Olivia, you are so beautiful, so loving, so smart, and filled with so much love!!! Love you!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP