Thursday, September 6, 2007

Whitney's wedding!

Whitney and Scott got married last Saturday.....and even though I was a bridesmaid, I still managed to take a ton of pictures. The photographer was WONDERFUL, and let me tag around alongside him, giving me pointers here and there. I've got about 300 pictures to go through, but here are some for now!




The hair preparation...











The make-up preparation...











A few pictures from Mom and Dad's house....



















The Tewksbury Country Club is absolutely beautiful....






Here are a couple from inside the reception....










Good luck....and a HAPPY......LONG.....PROSPEROUS...marriage for you both, Whitney and Scott!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP