Thursday, September 6, 2007

First day of school!

Lexi had her first day of school yesterday....though it was supposed to be last Wednesday. She was THRILLED to be going, though the doctor told her 'no recess, and no P.E.' for the week. Olivia sobbed hysterically when Lexi got on the bus......and was giddy with excitement when the bus came in the afternoon with her Lexi girl.




She's showing off her new Pokemon 'Pichu' lunchbox!



Here's to a WONDERFUL....HEALTHY....HAPPY....school year ahead!!

And last night we were hanging out outside, playing and relaxing after Lexi's long awaited first day!








0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP