Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Alex's 8th Birthday Party!

We went to one of Lexi's best friends birthday party yesterday! It was a SCORCHING hot day...there was plenty of water play, plenty of laughs....and yummy ice cream cake to keep things cool!
Forever friends...





Alex got hurt, and Lexi had to console/comfort her best bud... Shaving cream time!


Water balloon time!
Musical towels (much like musical chairs)...

2 cute girls on the swings!

Parachute time!

Pizza time!Olivia saying 'cheese' to show me her pizza face...

How a 2 year old eats pizza......and then looks at me, like 'what?'...

Making his wish, and blowing out his candle... Present time!Happy Birthday to YOU, Alex!! I hope your 8th year is WONDERFUL!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP