Monday, June 23, 2008

Enjoying Summer!

Summer is here! School is out, and we've been enjoying the summer days!

'CHEESE'

Our cat, Zoe, who after 10 years of being indoors decided she 'needed' to go outside, and she is looooooving it!
Olivia, looking like a ragamuffin at the end of a HOT, sweaty summer day!


Lucy girl, who is now 4.5 months old, and full of mischief!!



Saying 'Cheese' for the camera...
Sooo...we have Lexi's party this weekend, and of course we'll be doing some 'turning 8' pictures, as well as some kiddo's with momma's belly pictures, so you'll be seeing more soon!

2 comments:

Marit Vollan June 23, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Hi! Norway here. Found your page by using the function "next blog"
WOW! So many amazing pictures! And you girls are just adorable:-)I enjoyed my visit here! br from Marit

Evami June 24, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

Hi!!!
I found you,because Marit is a friend of mine and she spoke aboute your fantastic pictures on her blog....
And WOW,they are amazing.... I`m coming back that`s for sure.. I like taking pictures,so it kind of cool to get some inspiration,and ypur pictures are inspirational... And your girls are so cute.. And the pregnancy pictures so delicious:)

Have a nice day:) Eva from Norway

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP