Saturday, July 18, 2009

A beautiful day at the beach!

We went to the beach yesterday, late in the afternoon, as it was a GORGEOUS day! I ended up taking about a gazillion pictures of Olivia, since she was a total ham for my camera. We played in the sand, flew kites, and went on a crab hunt.












Olivia was standing in the sand and was shocked when the cold water came up and hit her feet...


Miss Sassy pants...






Olivia was flying her kite holding the handle in her mouth, lol....
/a>

...and was completely unaware that it was about to BONK her!


1 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

These are so beautiful..the one of her holding the kite in her mouth made me laugh out loud!

Jodie G

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP