Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lexi's NINTH Birthday party!!

Today was Lexi's 9th Birthday party! The weather was gorgeous....hot and sunny, and PERFECT for a pool party!!



Olivia wanted a picture of her favorite snack at the party, lol!

We had a water balloon toss, which turned into a water balloon fight...



My home made Puppy cake was a hit this year...first year in FOREVER that I haven't made a Pikachu cake!!



Present time! Lexi got a ton of fabulous gifts!



We had a Puppy pinata...kind of wrong seeing my animal loving child beating the dog with a bat, lol...and it took FOREVER to break open!



We gave out water blasters for favors, with the saying 'I had a blast at Lexi's 9th Birthday!' written on them....gave them out mid-party, and the kids went nuts shooting everyone with them!





The end of the day...some tired kiddos!


Happy Birthday baby girl!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP