Friday, January 15, 2010

Lexi's experiment day

Lexi decided to use mint mentos for her experiment, since it caused a MUCH higher 'eruption'. This is the collage she passed in with her lab report.


Sooo...I was sick as a dog today, with the stomach virus (thank you Bella and Olivia), but knew I had to be there for Lexi's experiment. She was so excited about it, and looked so cute in her little labcoat....and since it took place outside, I didn't feel like I was exposing the other kids.


The kids all LOVED it, and I'm sure they ran home and asked to try it!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP