Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yesterday continued!

Olivia had her second swimming lesson yesterday....and I am loving Miss Kara, because her confidence in the water has grown soooooooo much!!! Oh, and yes, she does have a black eye from a little 4th of July incident where she got her little face bonked on the trunk door of the car...


Practicing the back float...








....and then we spent the ENTIRE day at Canobie Lake Park. It was nearly a hundred degrees...and super humid, and yet we spent over 10 hours walking around and going on rides (not recommended if you're 7 months pregnant, lol). I don't know who had more fun, Lexi or Bella! Lexi was brave this year, and looooved the big rides....and Bella was a kiddie ride addict!!


One of Bella's favorite rides...

Lexi and Keith on her favorite ride, 'Wipeout'....I couldn't go on ANYTHING this year, so Keith was her riding partner...

Olivia ONLY wanted to play games....she talked about this fishing game before we even got to Canobie (a memory from last year)...

We spent some time at Castaway Island, where Lexi went on all the big slides (she wouldn't go on them last year!)...



Mmmmm....candy apples (of course I had a BIG fat fried dough, too)...


And this is how Olivia spent the entire time...NOT only afraid to go on the rides, but couldn't even hear or see the rides that Lexi was on....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP