Monday, September 27, 2010

Chunka baby boy

Baby Tyler is doing wonderful! He had some low blood sugar issues yesterday, due to his size, but today he's gotten the all clear. I am head over heels in love with his chubby little face...I look at him and wonder how on earth did he fit inside of me! Big sisters are over the moon...Bella's a little rough and will NEVER be left alone with him...she likes to poke him, and gets VERY jealous if Olivia holds him.



...and I am going home tomorrow (yay!)...and will have more time to update!

4 comments:

Janet September 27, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

He is so sweet and chubby! I know you'll be glad to get home.

Kristal September 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Oh I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! He is so adorable!

ANewKindOfPerfect September 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Oh my goodness Jessica, what a beautiful baby! I cannot believe that big chunka was in your stomach. :) Congratulations!

Anonymous September 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

He is awesome Jess !! Perfect and adorable ! I can't wait to meet him xo ... Jo

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP