Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Olivia's first visit to the Dentist

Olivia and Bella had their very first dentist appointments today! Olivia was a rockstar...so very brave, with no fear at all....Bella, on the other hand, was not so keen on having her teeth looked at! I had to sit on the chair with her on my lap, protruding belly and all....and even then, she still wasn't very sure of it all.
Best news of all...........NO cavities!







Her teeth felt a little funny when she was all done, after having the flouride painted on them...


Great job, baby girl!!

1 comments:

Kristal September 21, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

So cute! Love the shades. My youngest was so mad when everyone else got to go to the dentist and not her {she was almost three}. The dentist didn't miss the opportunity and said, lets polish your teeth too... she hopped up so proud and still loves to go!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP