Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas! The girls were all up VERY early (Lexi was up at 3am)....and rearing to go! The day was cozy and comfortable...we all stayed in our comfy clothes, opened presents, laughed with family, and had a wonderful day!
Po' Bella conked out on the sofa around 5pm....so exhausted that she fell asleep sitting up...

...and I did lie her down on the sofa so she wouldn't wake up with a sore neck...


Oh, and Olivia got makeup and has been applying it all day, lol...


A very Merry Christmas to you ALL!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Seriously, 3???? Did she go back to sleep? My boys were up at 6, but they have to wait for my parents to arrive before they are allowed downstairs!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP