Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

A friend of mine, who has a daycare in her home, arrainged to have Santa come for a visit on a firetruck. The girls and I headed over with a whole TON of excitement!
Here he comes...



The firemen cleared the way for him to get to the ladder...

...and down the ladder he came...

...and he leaned down and said hello to my 2 VERY excited little girls! (Lexi was in school)...

And he hoisted Bella up on his hip and carried her. Now mind you, when we went to see Santa at the mall a couple of weeks ago, Bella would not even go NEAR him...

And then, Santa came inside!
Olivia told Santa all of her Christmas wishes...

Bella assured Santa she was NOT a naughty girl...

Even my Ty guy told Santa what he wanted (probably to STOP getting poked by Bella, lOL)...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP