Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!! We are home....our power came on late this afternoon--YAY!! Unfortunately, trick or treat has been postponed until Sunday, November 6th due to the snowstorm....so my kids will have to wait a whoooooooole week to get their candy!!
Here are the cards that they are giving their friends this year (with lollipop ghosts attached)...

Ty had 2 cards this year...


Poor Lexi, we were going to do her pictures on Sunday, but we were without power, and it didn't happen....so we will be doing them this week (she's not giving out cards, lol)!
Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Kristal November 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Love them all... where did you find that cool paint like font?

barbara November 3, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Love them, but bella's makes me burst out laughing every time!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP