Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zombie cheerleader

We are STILL without power....ughhh!! I can't believe it, but the kids are having a snowday tomorrow, as school has already been cancelled for tomorrow. Luckily, my mother in law has power, so we are over here!!
Olivia is being a zombie cheerleader for Halloween! She made me promise not to post her Halloween card pictur, until Halloween...but here are a few more...

She wanted to look like a solemn zombie....




...and a sweet zombie, lol!
Hopefully our power is on by tomorrow!!







2 comments:

Kristal October 30, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

That is just crazy that you still don't have power!

And the Zombie is very cute.. um scary

Kirsty October 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

How can a zombie be that beautiful? She is so gorgeous and cute!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP