Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coco Keys

We went to Coco Keys Indoor Waterpark yesterday! Spent the night at the hotel last night, and woke up and did the waterpark all over again! 
At first, Ty wasn't sure of the whole 'hotel' thing...
...but by nightfall, he was running up and down the hallway, lol...
The girls liked to pretend they were calling for room service....
...and jumping on the bed!
At the Waterpark...Olivia was a fearless fish! LOVED every second of the water...
Ty loved the water, too (thank goodness, was a little worried since he has such strong feelings against the snow, lol)...
And Bella, lol, spent most of the time with her bathing suit bottoms on backwards, no matter how many times I fixed them, she'd go to the bathroom and put them back on the wrong way...
Lexi got an airbrushed tattoo (after I assured her it wouldn't hurt, lol)...
...which was apparently exhausting, lol!
Ty passed out on a lawn chair early afternoon for a couple of hours...
...and woke up rearing to go!!
..and Olivia continued to be a FISH, and rarely came out of the water!
So many more to go through...such a FABULOUS time...but this momma is exhausted, so this post is 'to be continued'!

1 comments:

Kristal March 3, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

What a fabulous time was had by all! I'd love to take the kids some day. My oldest has been to one with the youth group and love it!

LOL on the backwards swimsuit!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP