Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Coco Keys

Some more pictures from Coco Keys! I didn't take NEARLY as many as I had hoped to, as I was in the water alot (which doesn't tend to be a good place for the camera, lol)
Bella doesn't love the water, she never really has,whereas Olivia and Lexi are like FISH and barely ever come out of the water!  So, Bella spent ALOT of time hanging out on the lawn chair people watching...
...but she did play in the water a bit!
Lexi was for the most part, off and running to the BIG slides, and if I was with her, it meant I was going down the slides with her, lol, so obviously camera-less. She spent down time relaxing...
...and pondering her next move...
Ty was slushie obsessed, lol...
Olivia and Bella chose hair wraps over tattoos (which I'm sure they'll model in pictures this week, lol)...
When Ty got tired, he spent alot of time sitting to the side, watching...
AND...of course we went to the arcade, where Ty had his own way of playing games...
...and Lexi helped the girls win prizes...
We had such a FABULOUS time...and can't wait to go back!!

1 comments:

Kristal March 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

Wow, that looks like a blast! Really need to put that on our families must do list. All of them would love it.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP